Seaskin Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Were you charged anything for the repair itself?

(I believe that you shouldn't have been charged for anything including shipping for all of the promotion you have been doing for them and the number of suits people bought from them based on your enthusiastic reviews. Heck, the owner should have flown himself to the US to deliver the repaired suit and brought you a hot pizza for you too).

ps. I would be ecstatic if they would just make me a compressed neoprene drysuit, just like this one, but with a front zipper! I hate asking for help to suit up! I have asked them before about that and they just say "we tried it and we don't think it works well enough, so we don't offer it."

ps. I would be ecstatic if they would just make me a compressed neoprene drysuit, just like this one, but with a front zipper! I hate asking for help to suit up! I have asked them before about that and they just say "we tried it and we don't think it works well enough, so we don't offer it."
I also have the Ultra and am very happy with it...other than the SiTech pee valve blank which I cannot get to stop leaking.

Re the back zip, also restricts my diving. Good to go in drysuit and don't want to have to break out the wetsuit again. Been wondering if there was a way to make a tool that had a floating plate sitting below the zip runner to keep material out...close zip most of the way, remove tool and close completely.

Haven't got desparate enough to work on it yet...

Love diving the ultra, hate the zipper location but it’s a small inconvenience. I have been mulling the pinnacle Tahoe but not much independent info out there yet.

Hi there.

I can see, it took so much time to be repaired, just with @stuartv perseverance on keep going to contact seaskin, got repaired.

I'm in another situation, I would like to buy a drysuit , tried to send email but not easy to get answer, i have to ask the same question with a 1st request...a 2nd request.. and so on. only in this way I get a short and incompletely answer.
from last Thursday I still have to receive email about few doubts waiting answer.
it's strange how they keep this "customer care"

what's happen in case of issue after received the drysuit?

price is good and matter but customer service is also important.

do you have similar experience or i'm just not lucky?

Hi there.

I can see, it took so much time to be repaired, just with @stuartv perseverance on keep going to contact seaskin, got repaired.

I'm in another situation, I would like to buy a drysuit , tried to send email but not easy to get answer, i have to ask the same question with a 1st request...a 2nd request.. and so on. only in this way I get a short and incompletely answer.
from last Thursday I still have to receive email about few doubts waiting answer.
it's strange how they keep this "customer care"

what's happen in case of issue after received the drysuit?

price is good and matter but customer service is also important.

do you have similar experience or i'm just not lucky?
What are your concerns? I appreciate that they put their resources into production and not salesmanship and being so far from them I wouldn’t ever spend the shipping $ and time it takes for something I can do here, when I needed a zipper, factory cost was the best but shipping cost had me send it to DRIS since overall cost was about the same.

I can't really say. I found their website to basically have all the information I needed, so I didn't have to email them questions before the purchase.

I did email them at one point to ask about possibly getting a neoprene suit with a front zip. They responded and made it clear they will not make that.

My problem with responsiveness in getting my neoprene suit fixed was that I was emailing sales reps or a manager, instead of going through the Repair process as laid out on their website. Once I followed the directions on their website, everything proceeded at a very reasonable pace and was taken care of to my satisfaction.

I never had any issues dealing with O3 or their level of customer service or any issues with their answering emails. I even had the operations manager call me (yes, call me on his nickle) and spent almost 30 minutes with me going over features and answering my questions. He even followed up with more information after the call. I have talked to many of their customers who state that it is seldom that there are any quality issues with O3's products but they are know for their superb customer service and after-sales support.

I never had any issues dealing with O3 or their level of customer service or any issues with their answering emails. I even had the operations manager call me (yes, call me on his nickle) and spent almost 30 minutes with me going over features and answering my questions. He even followed up with more information after the call. I have talked to many of their customers who state that it is seldom that there are any quality issues with O3's products but they are know for their superb customer service and after-sales support.

Maybe if they had a better website with more information, you wouldn't have had to ask all those questions and spend so much of your time talking to them in person.

Maybe if they had a better website with more information, you wouldn't have had to ask all those questions and spend so much of your time talking to them in person.

Here we go with wrong assumptions and false innuendoes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom