Searching for Megaladon Teeth Dives in Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Da Wiz

New
Reaction score
Sunny Florida (no hurricanes yet!!) hello's.

I am in North Florida, Jacksonville specifically, and am trying to identify sites where I might find Meg teeth. Surely some of you folks would like to get together, dive, dig, or both, and cook a good steak after a great day on the water.

How about it. Anything within driving distance of Jax?

Standing by, and thanks in advance.

Welcome. What you want to do is hit the Florida Conch Divers section and look for Venice Beach threads or Deep South Divers for the Cooper River, i think there is also another place up near you that is vying for the sharks tooth capital, just cant recall the name. We get together every now and then for a little hunting, just check out the threads in the FCD :wink:

Da Wiz:
Sunny Florida (no hurricanes yet!!) hello's.

I am in North Florida, Jacksonville specifically, and am trying to identify sites where I might find Meg teeth. Surely some of you folks would like to get together, dive, dig, or both, and cook a good steak after a great day on the water.

How about it. Anything within driving distance of Jax?

Standing by, and thanks in advance.
Don't know what your driving distance limit is.... There's a few of us going toothin' in Venice this Saturday. Look on the Bradenton/Sarasota thread. Don't know how to post a link to a thread yet. I really need to figure that out. Anyway, you're welcome to join us if you like....bring steaks for an army:wink:

Good luck on your hunt, and enjoy the rest of the board now that you're in...

don :zorros:

ReefGuy:
Meg teeth in Florida? Couldn't imagine such a thing :)

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=102144

We have get-togethers here all the time. Just had one last weekend. If you can make it on Saturday, please do!

Thanks for the warm welcome and information. Looks like I better get that reg re-worked and get hot. I just had a rotator cuff tear repaired in my right shoulder, and I am trying to set up an event 6 to 8 weeks from now to keep me inspired. Looks like I found the right site and crew to do just that.

Thanks fellas

Get better. You and cbulla already have a couple of things in common. Fossil nuts and bad shoulders.

Just drop a line when you're ready to find some teeth. Someone from the board is there almost any given weekend.

ReefGuy:
Get better. You and cbulla already have a couple of things in common. Fossil nuts and bad shoulders.

Just drop a line when you're ready to find some teeth. Someone from the board is there almost any given weekend.

My condolences to cbulla. So far, the rehab is perfect. The worst part of it all was removing the bandages 3 days after the surgery. You would think someone would have shaved my chest. YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOO!! If I ever get to meet that prep nurse, we are going to have a serious word of prayer, so to speak....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom