Searching Dive Master course and employment in Boracay, Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pkolmonen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have now Rescue Diver and EFR certificates (PADI). I live now in Station 3, Boracay (rented apartment).

I have experience which can be beneficial in positions like DM and/or DI.

- Working with a customers
- Project management
- Team leading
- Service development
- Process development
- I can speak 4 languages (finnish (mother language), english, russian and swedish + german basics).

About me,

I love sport and i go to gym 3-5 times per week. Beside that i play football, floorball or i go for roller-skating, swimming or bi-cycling.
I try to be fit and follow a healthy diet. I love to travel and explore new places. I get along well with different kind of people from different cultures. As a person i am extrovert, relaxed, humoristic, proactive, social, service and business minded, creative, team worker, initiative, goal orientated, ambitious, reliable and nice person.

I like new challenges and this is definitely what i want to do. As i told you before i have now Rescue Diver certificate + EFR (PADI). So far i have 35 dives but amount of dives is increasing all the time.

About agreement.

I am open for any ideas (win-win) but this is approximately what I am looking after.

- Dive master course with a reasonable price (including equipments, course material and 5 fun dives).
- Course length 3-5 weeks.
- After DM/ DI certification i continue work for dive company (which provided me Dive Master course) as an employed person.
- Employment contract can be continuous or short-term contract (min. 5 months).
- Dive center guarantee 20+ Planned dive days/ month. Actual dive days are based on number of customers (no payment, if no customers on Planned working day).
- As an employed worker i will get a salary which can be counted as an typical salary for DM/DI in Boracay..
- Dive center pays working permission in Philippines.

Does this make any sense for you? I will wait your comments. I am ready for meeting in a short notice.

Best regards,

Petri Kolmonen
tel. +639495745363
Hot Chili Asia (travelling in Asia, Diving)
Petri Kolmonen - Finland | LinkedIn (professional network)

Back
Top Bottom