Suggestion Search Function for Hot Chick Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
ONESPEED

ONESPEED

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
A suggestion was made in another thread that we implement a search function for the hot chick thread that will enable one to search specific tastes. For example, if I am in a blonde mood on a given day I search "blonde" and I will be instantly able to view all blondes in the HCT, redheads, brunettes, etc. As the Hot Chick Thread is one of the most viewed threads on ScubaBoard I feel this suggestion is valid and therefore warrants the attention of ScubaBoard's site support. Thank you in advance for your attention to this glaring Scubaboard need.:D

A suggestion was made in another thread that we implement a search function for the hot chick thread that will enable one to search specific tastes. For example, if I am in a blonde mood on a given day I search "blonde" and I will be instantly able to view all blondes in the HCT, redheads, brunettes, etc. As the Hot Chick Thread is one of the most viewed threads on ScubaBoard I feel this suggestion is valid and therefore warrants the attention of ScubaBoard's site support. Thank you in advance for your attention to this glaring Scubaboard need.:D

I volunteer to collate and categorise the pics. I'll dedicate my weekend to the task.

A suggestion was made in another thread that we implement a search function for the hot chick thread that will enable one to search specific tastes.
vBulletin has foreseen the existence of such a groundbreaking thread and has included this functionality in its standard product.

It's called the Advanced Search.

I volunteer to collate and categorise the pics. I'll dedicate my weekend to the task.
The only downside of this functionality is that it lacks the excellent taste of those that dedicate their lives to the upkeep of the ever growing HCT. Unfortunately, it can not distinguish a Plain Jane from a truly stunning redhead.

vBulletin therefore recommends that this thread be recreated in its current forum. This will allow its dedicated followers to categorize each picture with the appropriate tags making the afore mentioned necessity a reality.

Please note: the tags should be a minimum of four characters long to facilitate a quick retrieval.

I too feel the thanks button should be implemented for mobile devices. The fact one can't thank a post from a mobile device is quite discriminatory.

HCT search function for mobile devices would be nice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom