Seals too tight?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The wrists are latex and the neck is neopreme. Will try trimming the neck down some. As it was way to high on her neck once we got it on. As for the wrists, i think she just isn't used to haveing something like that on. Cause they never changed colors,tingled or anything of that nature.

DO NOT trim down the neck seal if neoprene just yet..are you inverting it so the "skin" of seal is against the skin of the person? Neoprene seal if too tight can be stretched out if left on something to stretch it out for a few hours-example would be the neck seal on a tank.

Why cant you trim neoprene??? It has probably only got 1 seam which should be glued and taped, so it is not going to come apart... It is possible for the neck seal to still be to long even with it folded under...

Phil

Thanks for all the input. I will try stretching it and see if that helps get it on without pulling all her hair out again.:shocked2:

I noticed my wrist seals were too tight today...and cut off my circulation to my hands...I think that made my hands cold more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom