Seals in Whaler's Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the nosey seagulls. At least they made some noise to announce the birth.

The gulls are probably there because they want the afterbirth. I
know they fight over it at elephant seal grounds at Ano Nuevo.

Bruce: could you pass the word to your friend that putting it in a
closed area on Facebook is going to cut down how many people
see it. I believe that Facebook has open areas, or YouTube would
be cool

I won't bother to try to register with Facebook because I once tried
for several hours, from three different computers using both
Firefox and IE. I was VERY motivated to get on to get a message
to my neighbor's Marine Lt. kid -- Mom and Dad were on vacation and
their house alarm had gone off two nights in a row at EXACTLY
the same time (like 3:47 a.m.) for a couple of hours, and I could
see that he was online. And it's not like I'm inexperienced with
computers.

The gulls are probably there because they want the afterbirth.

That's beautiful, Chuck. Miracle of life and all that stuff. Thanks.

20051017h.jpg

Even if you do get into facebook, you have to request that he add you as a friend. I asked my co-worker to login and we didn't get to see the video.

We are awaiting for him to accept the friendship and then allow us access. I guess we could wait but since we are scuba junkies, well at least am one, I cannot wait!!! :)

MG

Wow, that was awesome to see! I really liked the 3rd one where it was face to face with the baby and rolled over to start nursing. How cute! Thanks for sharing that Bruce. I really hope it wasn't the same one Danno saw on Sun.

Okay,

I need help with this link, I asked my friend who has facebook access to click on the link provided. End result, was a pop up to login in followed by no where to go? Am I being very dumb or what?

Can someone please help me see this video, I'm having withdrawal symptoms !!!! Help me.... :)

Okay,

I need help with this link, I asked my friend who has facebook access to click on the link provided. End result, was a pop up to login in followed by no where to go? Am I being very dumb or what?

Can someone please help me see this video, I'm having withdrawal symptoms !!!! Help me.... :)

That's why some of us are trying to convince the people to put it on youtube. Facebook sucks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom