Seal at MacAbee, 3-26-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deltaVPR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just my luck...when I come back for spring break the amazing visibility that I have heard stories of this winter dissapears. But all the same I made it down to Monterey today. Lots of crap in the water from the surge the last few days but a few minutes into the second dive we had a seal come and play with us for about 10 minutes. After trying to take a picture and getting a screen full of back scatter I managed to get a few minutes of video.

It was an exercise in how fast I could do a helicopter turn; of course he still got to my fins anyway. My dad had the right idea...just sit on the bottom.

Picasa Web Albums - Devin - Monterey 3-26
Enjoy.

-Devin

Devin.

That is awesome!!!

I have had the same experience several times and just love the fun interaction with these beautiful creature's!!

Thanks for posting your video.

Hey are you going to make the meet and greet on the 4th?

Jim- Unfortunatley it is back to boston for me this saturday. I was kinda dissapointed...my spring break is just the wrong week. If i am lucky I will get to go diving without snow on the ground...maybe the water will have warmed up a degree or two by now. Not likely..but I can be hopeful.

-Devin

Jim- Unfortunatley it is back to boston for me this saturday. I was kinda dissapointed...my spring break is just the wrong week. If i am lucky I will get to go diving without snow on the ground...maybe the water will have warmed up a degree or two by now. Not likely..but I can be hopeful.

-Devin

Sorry to hear that pal.

You will be missed, though I and we all wish you a safe return, No smuggling any Booze onto the plane, they may think it a bomb and you a terrorist/Drunk:rofl3:

Boston eh? Remeber no LED animated figure signs either. That would be wicked wrong :wink:

Haha thanks for the advice guys, I get enough problems for all the **** I stuff in my carry on.

Brandon- I will try to avoid walking around the airport with a breadboard and putty, hard for mit kids to resist though. (;

Back
Top Bottom