Seal at MacAbee, 3-26-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About 15+ years ago I carried a hard drive in my carry on. I got some funny looks for that :D

During boot camp I had a friend mail me a floppy disk.

Just make sure you don't keep the batteries and the bread board in the same bag. Kinda like seperating the gun from the bullets :wink:

Devin,

That is some of the best video I have seen of a Harbor seal in Monterey. He came so close to your camera and looks so detailed, I was impressed.

I'm glad I got the chance to dive with you again and once again thanks for assisting me with my mishap. You are a good diver and will be missed while you are gone by your diving friends.

Have a safe flight back to Boston and crack those books until we see you again...

MG

That is so incredible the seal came right up to you guys and even started to nip at your dad's fingers, wow! Awesome video, that was cool as hell.

Back
Top Bottom