Seadive anti-fog visually enhanced mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liss

Registered
Reaction score
Was just wondering how this mask measures up to others? This is the one I bought from my local dive shop before I started my lessons. I liked the way it fit and the gal that sold it to me said she had tried it and really liked it...was this just a sales pitch?

Can you provide a link?

Well, thats the thing, I can't find anything online about it. I bought it because it fit really well and was very comfortable. Just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with it.:newbie:

Well I think I have seen one in an ad but I haven't tried one. Is it concave and suppose to get rid of the magnification distortion that a regular mask gives you? I would like to try one out but sorry I can't help.

It says it's made with specially treated tempered glass which brightens underwater viewing. Its yellow on the outside which acts like a sun shade, reduces glare, defines faint edges and increases depth perception. Inside is silver which enhances light, increases contrast and literally "pops up" images underwater especially in low light conditions.

Thats all i know about it...can't wait to try it out! :snorkel:

Got to try out this mask today in the pool....pretty neat, while everyone else had to scrub their masks and use defog, all I had to do was rinse and go! The instructor told me it might fog a little in the pool because of the chemicals, but I had no problems with it. I'm giving this mask a double thumbs up! :luxhello:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom