Seac Introduces 35 New Products at DEMA Show (Booth #349)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seac usa

Registered
Reaction score
[h=3]Dive professionals invited to see the entire expanding SEAC USA line in Orlando.[/h]
SEAC has announced that it is unveiling 35 new products at DEMA 2013
This new wave of products reinforces the company's commitment to quality and cutting-edge design.

"This is truly an exciting time for SEAC in North America. We have had a great response in our first year here. I'm confident that, with the help of these new additions to our line, 2014 will be an outstanding year for the company", said SEAC USA CEO Marco Maestri.
[h=3][/h] The 43-year old Italian manufacturer made waves at DEMA 2012 introducing it's line and announcing its arrival into the United States market. SEAC had made great strides in the European and Asian markets, so the next logical step was to arrive in the North American market. Since then, the response has been outstanding.
Leading this wave of new items is the 100 Series regulator. The ultra-high performance balanced diaphragm first stage has been married to a sleek, newly-designed second stage. The second stage features a new lever that ensures the reduction of friction, making breathing more fluid and linear. This diamond to the SEAC line is available in a cold water version
(DX 100 ICE, with environmentally sealed first stage), warm water version (DX 100), and lightweight version (MX 100).

"Our testing has shown that the 100 series is an even better breather than our X-5 and X-10 regulators that received so much positive media attention this past year. The second stage has increased performance; and the sophisticated new look will turn heads on the dive boats too",
said Maestri.
[h=3][/h]
Be on the lookout for the 200 Series regulators (DX 200 ICE, DX 200 & MX 200),
which will also feature an ultra-high performance balanced first stage with a balanced second stage with Venturi assist. Available in April 2014.

The company is also proud of the three new additions to its BCD line. Leading off is the Icaro 2000 BCD, which is a lightweight version of the timeless Icaro Tech. Even at only 5 pounds, the new model still features aluminum back plate and double bladder design, as well as Cordura 1000.

[h=3][/h]

Next up is the KSO1, which is a jacket dedicated to side mount diving for all training and experience levels. The KSO1 system also features three trim pockets that can hold 4 lbs each under the back cover and sternum & crotch strap adjustments.

The company is also introducing the PRO 1000 BCD, which will replace the popular Guru in SEAC's line up. Like the Guru, this BCD features
[h=3][/h]Cordura 1000, with three dump valves and four stainless steel D-rings. The new model features the Q&S weight pocket system
(also used on the Pro 2000 HD, Femme & Nick BCDs that garnered very positive results from Scubalab), which is the easiest and most effective system on the market.

Two new masks are also set to be introduced. The new Hero mask possesses a truly unique and sophisticated design.
The ultra-clear liquid LSR provides the skirt unparalleled comfort and is highly resistant to UV rays. The Hero mask also features 3D buckle, and has options for prescription lenses. The L70 mask has been designed using semi-frameless technology and posses an internal volume so small (only 70 cu. centimeters) that it doesn't require voluntary equalization.

This mask is surely destined to become a favorite among free divers. These are just a few of the new high-profile items that SEAC is introducing at DEMA for 2014.

[h=3][/h]To be among the first to have an up close "look and feel" of these new items, be sure to contact SEAC directly at: seac.usa@seacusa.com, or 347-505-7842.

Or, you can contact your local SEAC representative to set up an appointment time at the DEMA show.

[h=3] seacusa_pubbli_comunicazione_2014_HIRES4.jpg[/h]

I've seen some photos sent out to the dealers a couple weeks ago and am also looking forward to getting my hands on some of the new gear. I really like my SEAC dry suit, mask, fins, mask/backup lights, and whatever other SEAC gear I've been using for about a year now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom