Sea Shepherd condemned by International Whaling Commission.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The numbers just dont show that whaling is the big comercial operation that I was thinking it was.
... http://www.worldwhalers.com/publications/pdf/Whale%20map%20040916%20low%20res.pdf

As far as I can tell, there is no hunting that is doing harm to any population of whales that can not sustain the numbers taken ...

The killing of one whale, any whale, is one too many, faction .. is just that .. a faction whose aims are to stop any/all whaling ... just because

it's because there's cool music in that video :wink::D

thanks for posting it Aquaman, I nneded a career change and now, I just applied as master harpooner on a whaling ship.
i think you have to start as the master baiter and move your way up after...

:eyebrow:

Washington State as well as Oregon plan to initiate a sea-lion cull this year. Apparently their the culprits behind the decline of salmon stocks.

Actually that's even better. The Canadian people have a strong eco-heritage as well and a very vibrant and active national parks system.
...and, boy, they sure do know how to club a baby seal!

Washington State as well as Oregon plan to initiate a sea-lion cull this year. Apparently their the culprits behind the decline of salmon stocks.
not a profusion of multi million dollar fishing vessels and river nets? strange..

ok, last off topic post by me... promise! :D

...and, boy, they sure do know how to club a baby seal!
ahh... Canadian Club on the rocks, great drink! :D

(i lied.. damn you Chip)

it's because there's cool music in that video
03.gif
04.gif

thanks for posting it Aquaman, I nneded a career change and now, I just applied as master harpooner on a whaling ship.

Wardric - earlier you said that I was disrespecting Steve Irwin by saying his name in the same sentence as Paul Watson. Though with your quoted statement above you really have basically spit on his name and that of many other conservationists. Good job man, you are sooooo awesome.

By the way check out this video: how dare I compare Steve Irwin to Paul Watson!!

YouTube - Whaling ships on collision course

Wardric - earlier you said that I was disrespecting Steve Irwin by saying his name in the same sentence as Paul Watson. Though with your quoted statement above you really have basically spit on his name and that of many other conservationists. Good job man, you are sooooo awesome.

By the way check out this video: how dare I compare Steve Irwin to Paul Watson!!

YouTube - Whaling ships on collision course

This was before Wardric really knew anything about Steve Irwin though. Read the posts after he said that about Steve Irwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom