Sea Shepherd condemned by International Whaling Commission.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know. Presumably from an inflatable in some way or other.

- which is interesting in that it suggests they were already attacking and interfering with the Yushin Maru. Paul Watson says they boarded the ship to deliver a letter - which makes little sense if their other actions happened first.

They boarded from an inflatable. The only thing that the boarders had with them was the letter.

Sea Shepherds boarding

Here is the letter they delivered:

Sea Shepherd Letter

Great news. The government with the strongest anti-whaling voice has agreed the tactics of Sea Shepherd are unacceptable.

I wonder if the blowhards on here will be big enough to admit that too.

What are we "blowhards" supposed to be admitting?

Great news. The government with the strongest anti-whaling voice has agreed the tactics of Sea Shepherd are unacceptable.

I wonder if the blowhards on here will be big enough to admit that too.

Ferguson isn't exactly the most noted environmentalist.

Martin Ferguson and Uranium Mining — Friends of the Earth Australia

That being said, SS and Greenpeace did manage to disrupt the Antarctic whaling season and brought much needed attention to this issue.

X

p.s. as corny as this song is...it's been running in my head a lot. It will happen soon.

Baby give it up
Give it up
Baby give it up

KC and the Sunshine Band

Here Geoff and Kim is what you two are working so hard on this thread to defend. You guys should be really proud of yourselves! nice work!

YouTube - Whaling Video

That the tactics of Sea Shepherd are unacceptable.

Paul Watson is the Charles Manson of the environmental movement.

Go Greenspeace, you folks are great, it would be a cold day in anywhere before I got in an inflatable and placed myself between a harpooner and a whale. Thanks to those that do.

Anyone ever see the video of a harpoon going over a greenspeace inflatable.

Paul Watson is the Charles Manson of the environmental movement.

Go Greenspeace, you folks are great, it would be a cold day in anywhere before I got in an inflatable and placed myself between a harpooner and a whale. Thanks to those that do.
??????

Charles Manson was a murderer...

How does that make any sense at all?

??????

Charles Manson was a murderer...

How does that make any sense at all?

He was a charismatic leader that had a cult of followers that accepted everything he said as the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom