Sea of Cortez Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockypointscubadive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi everyone! My name is Lea and I am so excited to let you all know about an awesome adventure we have in store for you on the "Rocio del Mar" . This amazing ship is the only luxury liveaboard exploring the northern Sea of Cortez. I started working with Dora, the owner, in May of 2009. I feel very fortunate to be a part of such a special tour. The diving is PRISTINE! There is absolutly no way to explain this trip. You must come and join us and see for yourself. I can be reached at 928-380-8619 Happy Diving!!

Last edited:
Lea, we hope to see you this coming September! I am trying to get a group together and can not wait to dive off the Rocio del Mar.

Hi Pete~~ I hope to be on your trip!!!!! Let me know what week you guys will be there and I will make sure that I am on. We had a great fall!!! So much fun!! Have a happy new year. Adios and we will see you soon Lea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom