Trip Report Pictures: Sea of Cortez off the Rocio Del Mar Liveaboard - September 10, 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a vignette from a video I’m working on. It can be found on the Mexico Liveaboards Facebook page for the Rocio Del Mar.

Sorry you’re not getting the desired results from your camera. Stuttering footage is a concern, but it may be a playback buffering issue (you’re probably already aware), but have you tried a secondary playback engine on an updated device?

However, the “Automatic Depth Controled Color Correction” is a whole other kettle of fish. Seems like an unwelcome feature to me (not being judgmental). Do you use video lights with your Paralenz? Apparently this wreaks havoc on the automatic color correction, so they instruct the user to turn the correction OFF before using video lights. This additional step seems somewhat tedious and could possibly result in missed shots, but I’ve never used one, so what do I know... Thanks for the feedback.
Hi, just saw I hadn’t replied. Yeah I think it’s a device issue when I was trying to upload it. To be honest I just got lazy and didn’t get round to trying it on another device. A job on my list of things to do 🤦‍♂️. Yeah I made the mistake of using a light once and the image just comes out bright red/ orange. My wife uses it now and again but when she does if the dive is below 25m I just turn off the colour correct completely. It’s basically been an expensive go-pro 🤣

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom