Sea horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard:
. The little DNA looking critters ( matt, name help please) were way cool too.

chain salp (salpa maxima -or- Thalia Democratica) One is linked end to end (maxima) the other is linked side by side (democratica)

Either way, call it a "chain salp". I'll post a pic of the Democratica.

Catherine, bring your camera and prepare to have your mind blown away. Wildcard, bring Cathy and come back and do the dive again, and again.

I now understand what happened to your mind.....
The manta dive is rated as the number one night dive in the world. Who rates these thinhgs anyway? I now consider it someting to do while waiting for the blackwater dive. It's that awsome!

That is awesome that you saw a seahorse. How rare is that. I really, really, really want to do that dive!

sea nmf:
That is awesome that you saw a seahorse. How rare is that. I really, really, really want to do that dive!

It's rare, very rare. For example, I have seen more Hawaiian Sting Rays while beach diving at night, than I have seen Hawaiian seahorses, ever.

Sea nmf:
I have the owner of the shop allowing me to run the black water dive with as few as 2 divers provided there is 4 or more divers doing the manta dive. If you don't go I can't go. So PLEASE come to Kona, bring a friend, lets go diving.

That might be fun as a group trip, huh Becky? the gals (and guys) fly over, rent a house together and do the Manta then the black water dive....

It's worth going if thats the only reason you go.

OK, I HAVE to figure out how to get my laptop on line, YOU SHOULD SEE MY PICTURES!!!!! Some of them came out awsome! It's all about the strobe I guess. I will work on that tonight.

Lisa,

I would be up for that! Need three days because of the flying thing . . . . unless we fly over on a Friday night and do it that night.

I have a couple of trips planned for the near future so I can't do it right now...but gimme a couple of months (more like next year)...YES

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom