Info Komodo Symphony of Marine Life | 4K HDR Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laval

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We are happy to present the first video of a series encapsulating our extensive two-week Scuba Diving Expedition spanning "Komodo - Flores - Alor," documented during the months of September to October, 2023, all transpiring aboard the esteemed vessel, The Seven Seas. Please note that this is an HDR video, and it is best to be watched on HDR-capable TVs, monitors, tablets or phones.

While my lofty expectations of the Komodo diving experience were met with gratification, a noteworthy challenge surfaced in the form of notably low water temperatures, frequently measuring at 24°C (75F) and a brisk 21°C (70F) during the Manta Alley dive in South Komodo. It is imperative to anticipate and adequately equip oneself for these colder aquatic conditions.

If you enjoyed the video please LIKE it and leave a comment. Make sure you SUBSCRIBE for more exciting travel videos.

My Underwater Video Equipment:
Main Camera: Sony Camcorder PXW Z90
Housing: Gates AX700 / Z90 with Gates GP34A Wide Angle Port and internal UR Pro Red Filter
Video Lights for Wide Angle: Keldan Video 8X 11000 Lumen, CRI 92 (5400K) Keldan Ambient Filter M1 (10-20m) for 4X/8X
Video Lights for Macro: Backscatter MW 4300
Main Camera Settings: 4K, 30 FPS
Picture Profile: PP10 (HLG) Gamma: HLG3 Color Mode: BT2020
Secondary Camera: GoPro 11
Drone: DJI Mavic 3 Pro

Not surprised that your first shot is of a Titan Trigger fish. I got into an epic death match with one :) We both lived and no one was bitten in the process. Those were lovely shots of Komodo. Nice job.

Thank you for watching and your comments. Titan triggerfish were not aggressive this time. They were half sleep.

Back
Top Bottom