Sea Elite Tek X

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan:
I have one on my deco bottle, works fine for what I use it for. As for the RG2500 being the same price, I'm not so sure about that. I got a brand new tech X from divers supply for $169. I can't say I have seen the RG2500 that cheap, but I know they were selling those for less than $300 at the shop.

Matt

I've only seen the Tek X's listed for $300. At $169 they would be real steal. The second stage alone is $200 from dive-rite express - the dive-rite version of it that is. I also paid a few bucks over $300 for my RG 2500's, so if you know where to find them below $300, please pm me.

*Floater*:
I've only seen the Tek X's listed for $300. At $169 they would be real steal. The second stage alone is $200 from dive-rite express - the dive-rite version of it that is. I also paid a few bucks over $300 for my RG 2500's, so if you know where to find them below $300, please pm me.
PM Sent.

Matt

Sea Elite Tek X pacifier :D

frankvortex4.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom