SDA of Acapulco

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaRy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I recently took a dive trip to Acapulco and looked for a quality PADI dive facility to dive with while I was there. I found Swiss Divers Association SDA of Acapulco, their website is http://www.scubadivingacapulco.com/english/ These guys were AWESOME!
I looked for a PADI facility online, and found their shop, LUCKILY. Their shop there was five star ***** ! The staff was awesome and the facilities excellent. I had the time of my life diving with them. One of the best dive trips ever. When I presented them my Padi Diving Society card they gave me a 10% discount on all my dives. They had great boats good crew and excellent divemasters and instructors. Their rental gear was well kept and maintained. They had Nitrox available, and any kind of Dive you could want. I am currently training for DSAT and they also offer a really nice Tec dive as well. I will definitely try to make it back there for that after my training is complete. The owner Philip was very accommodating and nice. It was just a wonderful experience all around! I HIGHLY recommend them. If you are planning a trip to Acapulco then I wouldn't dive anywhere else than SDA they include free transfers to and from their shop in a nice van with their very friendly driver Jack. GO SDA of Acapulco!

The diving was GREAT. We went to a lot of the sites over the week. Vis was very nice. Last day the vis was not so good but it was windy and stormy. The Garden, Wreck of the Rio De La Plata, House of the Arab, Cliff divers Sea mount, were some of the sites we went to. Cliff divers sea mount probably one of my favs...Dive it if you get a chance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom