Diving with Dive Provo in Turks & Caicos on 11/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wordizbon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm diving the same time as I did last year with Dive Provo and it would be nice if I had a dive buddy. I was less experienced last year and more prepared with my own equipment and knowledge. Diving with a dive buddy would make it all the better than an instructor trying to manage a group of new divers. I found a dive buddy in Cancun last week and it was awesome. I'm PADI OW certified so I do have limitations although I did take my chances a few extra feet down the wall which was interesting. If anyone is interested or will actually be on this dive please do reach out.

How did your Dive go?
I'll be diving in Turks with DiveProvo in March. I've gone with them before and they are a great outfit. Looking for a buddy here is a great idea (until my kids are old enough to get certified) I'll be trying it out as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom