SD-1 Military Tan Delta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, I have to say these look like the ticket! I've already used FF Extra, Excellerating (in Tan-Delta) and the Pro's, but the non.-adjustability was a bit steep considering the price. Not that they would not be worth it, but I was just afraid what I'd do if I lost one Tan Delta Excellerating...

the fact that these are adjustable, and "locked" to your feet, and more compact probably, make for a really interesting mix.

Bob, any chance I can send you back my Excellerating Tan Delta's in Sapphire Blue (XL) /hardly used, tiny scratches from pebbles only) in exchange for a pair of SD-1's in Smoke? :)

Regards from Germany,
Jonas

I am packing to go to Michigan for Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a nice holiday and know I am taking my SD-1's up north for some cold water diving and Digital Photo work too.
Tester #1

Hi all,
I've got a couple of "surface shots" up on my site. The SD1 is an awesome fin, the adjustability is the answer to what I was looking for in the FF range. Portability, weight, performance - I am already looking forward to giving these fins a proper test and get good underwater video shots too, next time we hopefully have some viz to talk about too. Some more shots about the ice diving can be found here.

Best regards,
Jonas

Hello
I already have many dives with my SD1 and every day I'm happier with the fins.
They are wonderful fins that serve to everything.
If there is a good weather as if there is bad weather, no problem, you can use the SD1
If there are undercurrents, you can use the SD1
If you change your boots, no problem: you can use the SD1
If you change your wetsuit to drysuit: no problem, you can use the SD1
If you do advanced diving, no problem, you can use the SD1
If you do technical diving, no problem, you can use the SD1

What more could you ask for a fin?

Best regards
Saludos
José

The performance will be more than twice.
:dropmouth:
Bob, I can not believe it!
More power, best performance?
It's incredible
I have to prove it!

Thanks for Bob to improve the excellent

Best regards
Un saludo
Jose

Yes, Yes, I promised to send you something special. The first production run is coming in for the Foil Force and SD-1 fin blades. Stand bye to have your booties pulled off. Best, Bob

Hi all, finally some promised underwater shots coming for the SD1's - I wanted to have something a bit more special, and here we go - Force Fin SD1 Military fins in a cold water lake which only exists for a couple of months after the snow and ice has melted... fresh from yesterday's dive:

Grüner See (Steiermark, Austria) with Divesport München - Bluecod Productions - Dive gear reviews and more

BlueCodProductions-Gruener-See-2010-x1.jpg

BlueCodProductions-Gruener-See-2010-x2.jpg

Best regards,
Jonas

BluecodProductions.com

Jonas,
Excellent Photos! Interesting dive site and the vis is remarkable. You have prompted me to add this to my list of must dives just on the vis alone! Thanks again for sharing the photos!

Back
Top Bottom