Scubatoys--great job!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knight1989

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I placed a rather large order with Rick at Scubatoys a few weeks back and he was very helpfull with making sure everything was the way I wanted it. I was extremely suprised when all of my stuff showed up only a few days latter. While I havent had the chance to test it all out yet, all of the gear looks great and fits perfectly. The Zeagle Brigade BC looks like it will work perfectly for me. I'll admit I was skeptical about the BC at first, but am very glad that I took the chance as it seems to fit and work for my needs better than the TUSA BC I was thinking about. I cant recomend enough for anyone wanting to buy new gear go through SCUBA toys. I know I saved at least a thousand dollors by buying through them and got exactly what I wanted without have to make any comprimises.

They are a class act.

Agree, just got a full order from them as well... helpful and fast... I will definitly turn to them first for any future purchases.

Agreed...we have ordered 3000 dollars worth of gear in the last month from scuba toys. All arrived with in 2 working days, are were in Taiwan! Compared to the local dive shop we would have spent 5000 dollars.....no lie.

I'll add my name to the list! I've bought a lot of stuff over the net over the years (some of it even useful!:wink: ) and I've never had service as good as scubatoys! We're customers for life - and I don't care HOW pissed our LDS gets.

From Larry, I got helpful advice steering me to the right equipment. Have done half a dozen dives with it and couldn't be happier with what I got. From the LDS closest to us I got steered to the most expensive stuff they had in stock and badmouthing of all on-line retailers. "Their warranty sucks - if you get any!" Oh yeah? I received a defective gauge and Rick shipped me a new one immediately. I could go on, but trust me (and all the others that have posted here), you won't get better service anywhere.

M

I've never had service like theirs from any retail outlet of any kind, Internet or otherwise. I'm a customer for life (and my brother, sister, wife and parents). I imagine being as good as they are is paying off.

To the OP - you'll love your Brigade! It's an awesome BC. There are only two kinds of BC to have IMO - BP/W and Zeagles. That Brigade will serve you well for years to come. Cheers :D

Scubatoys Rules!!!

Got super advice from Larry, who was quick on replies and beyond helpful.

Ordered with Joe who got me exactly what I needed and along with their excellent pricing, received my computer and gauge right quick!

These guys have hooked themselves a customer and referrals!

Agreed. They are top notch. Bought some skins last month, mine was too small...returned it to get the next size up...no problem, and they didn't even charge me for shipping.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

Knight1989:
I cant recomend enough for anyone wanting to buy new gear go through SCUBA toys.

Larry, Joe, and the whole SCUBATOYS staff are top notch in every way. Larry and his crew give good honest advice, terrific service, fast shipping, and superior follow up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom