ScubaTotal Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melscocoa

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wanted to let everyone know that ScubaTotal Cancun is a great group of people who give personal service to your dives in Cancun, MX. I was there last week and Aldo was a terrific host. He gave you personal service that large companies don't think about. I told him what I wanted to do and see, and he worked with me. We had great dives both day time and night time. This company really came through for me and I want everyone to know if your headed that way. Go dive with this group. They may not have the prettiest boats, but they deffinately make up for it in service. No extra hidden fees, one company charges marina fees for their own marina!

I read reviews to make my choice, most people posting reviews were new divers, whom took beginner dives. I want people to know from a person who has dove over 50 dives, sure not a ton, but I have experience, this is a great shop.

Scuba Total Cancun | Diving Cancun | Cancun Scuba | Scuba Cancun |

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom