Scubastore / DiveInn website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually looked at both Atomics and Scubapro... but this purchase is for my girlfriend, so I'm not buying something I haven't personally tried. They're probably all just as good as each other - but it comes down to price on this purchase - either buy a set of regs locally, or get both regs and computer for the same money elsewhere. Been using "online" regs for 18 months+ now without a problem.

the site seems to be running a little slow today. funny thing is leisurepro is running quicker that usual.
Scubaroo once bubbled...
Anyone else had connectivity problems to this website lately? Not sure if it's the site or the firewall I'm behind.

I can't even connect to it - must be the firewall I'm behind. I'll try it at home later. If it's running slow, it's probably because of the 10% discount coupon they mailed out to all previous customers today :)

Hmmm coupon sent out to thousands of divers AND thousands of divers go online to view the website in an effort to spend their coupon AND the website has limited bandwidth and can handle a limited number of visitors simultaneously, hold on it's not that complicated I can figure this out... <lol>

I own an Apeks ATX100 regulator and have dove on the ATX200, I just don't like it. When you go upside down it leaks - despite a couple of servicings. It freeflows too easily no matter where the venturi adjust is seated. The purge is too easily bumped, the regulator itself is too heavy, the design too poor, do yourself (or your significant other) a favor and spend a little more and go even with a low end Atomic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom