ScubaPro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FWIW, I just had 2 SP regs serviced that were way past their service due dates. LDS handled it with no problems nor anything differentthan in the past. And I do mean JUST, as I picked them up less than 3 weeks ago.

Thankfully my LDS is a large Scubapro Platinum dealer. Never any problems...

Wayward ... I wonder if that's because your name comes up as the original owner .... or because you didnt get the free service parts

Times 5 (wife, kids, and a spare) and you start to feel the pain:D

They will allow you to continue if you can submit proof of purchase to them.

The shop knows darn well that I made the purchase, but it cannot find it in the records because of the special nature of the purchase, and vouching for me to SP does no good. .

I just learned that the shop was finally able to find proof of my purchase. It took a couple of weeks, but I am back in business again.

BTW, I own and use 7 regulators, so any help on the cost of servicing is a blessing.

I have owned my G250, MK20N and R190 more than 10 years now and serviced every year by the shop. Parts are on Scubapro, labor on me. I also have the plastic warranty cards for each component.

This year when I drop my reg for service, dive shop told me that Scupapro does not accept shops warranty verification and they require the shop to check the warranty database before they can order replacement parts. Guess what!! Most of the people here in Monterey, CA who had their regs registered and serviced every year like myself couldn't find our name or serial numbers in the warranty database. Dive shop is going nuts because Scubapro is not returning phone calls on time or responding to the inquiries to update the database with valid warranty cards, proof of purchase, etc. My proof of warraty and registration is SOLID, original Scubapro registration cards, purchase receipts, annual service receipts and all but my name is still is not on the database.

They also screwed me on the UWATEC battery replacement deal. I will never do any business with Scubapro anymore... and never recomend them...

4 pages of pretty positive stuff about Scubapro. I am a fan as well.

But as for OP: No profile and first post is a complaint. I find it suspect.

He has not replied to questions. Methinks he may be residing beneath a bridge. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom