ScubaPro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the original Air 1?

I work for a SP shop and as of last Thursday, when I was last in the shop, we were still servicing ScubaPro Regulators and still honoring warranties.

Maybe he missed the one-year interval and is now pissed.

Aren't these one-post flamers so much fun? :popcorn:

A ScubaPro warranty is now worthless. Having purchase a reg from an authorized dealer and had it serviced within allowed time annually ScubaPro will now not pay for the parts as they have the previous 10 years. Planning to sell my ScubaPro equipment. What ever happened to customer Service?

When you get your next annual service don't be surprised if you have difficulty. A ScubaPro warranty is worthless.

So, IOR, What'cha selling? :popcorn:

A ScubaPro warranty is now worthless. Having purchase a reg from an authorized dealer and had it serviced within allowed time annually ScubaPro will now not pay for the parts as they have the previous 10 years. Planning to sell my ScubaPro equipment. What ever happened to customer Service?

Perhaps the dealer just didn't understand what you wanted. I'm pretty sure those who have looked at your posts don't understand what you are talking about.

Perhaps the dealer just didn't understand what you wanted. I'm pretty sure those who have looked at your posts don't understand what you are talking about.

Right on awap. I think I was the first post asking for clarification to see if assistance or guidance could be provided. Still no news, updates or details on the situation from the OP.

In fairness to the OP it is entirely possible an LDS employee correctly informed of the current charge for parts but did not elaborate with the fact that in subsequent years they will once again be free. In the past 18 months most threads on the subject have missed this factoid.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom