Scubapro XL Jetfins with springstraps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for that Captain Obvious

I don't get why you have such a hard on for this thread

When you see an ad for an XXL drysuit do you post saying an XXL drysuit won't fit you?

Thanks for that Captain Obvious

I don't get why you have such a hard on for this thread

When you see an ad for an XXL drysuit do you post saying an XXL drysuit won't fit you?
You keep asking ME questions, arse.

I suppose it is too difficult for your Mensa brain to look back and see that my original post simply let the OP know that IMHO the price asking for a pair of used fins was quite high. You continued to ask ME questions until you forgot what my point was... It wasn't ME who had a hard on for this thread, it was you who seems to have a hard on for ME because I stated my opinion on the cost of the goods being sold.

Friggin' mental cases on this board some times :shakehead:

lol. I'm an arse? I don't post in classified threads that I have no interest in

I suppose it is too difficult for your Mensa brain to look back and see that my original post simply let the OP know that IMHO the price asking for a pair of used fins was quite high

Here's you're OP since you appear to have fogotten half of it:

Since they are priced new in the USA for most of the country at $90, perhaps you are still over priced... IJS

You cannot count the spring straps as a + or a - , it is just an integration...

Highlights added FYI

By the way, when you made your OP the current asking price was "Taking offers" so I don't see how that could be construed as "quite high"

YES, IF THEY DON'T FIT YOU IT'S NOT A GOOD PRICE, NO KIDDING

I want make an offer of <$125 including shipping to buy a pair of XL Jets with Halcyon springstraps, is that ok with you? Oh ****, I asked you another question

Feel free to provide a link where I can buy the same for less, or shut up already please

Just another hard on for me... I feel touched, but I am not that type of guy....

The Internet is so anonymous for many that they feel entitled to compensate... Have at it friend...

..says the guy who goes around complaining that fins he doesn't even want, that he thinks don't fit him (even when they actually do), are overpriced when the seller is taking offers

Friggin' mental cases on this board some times :shakehead:

When you are done obsessing over me, you might continue working on a response from the OP, or did you forget you wanted the fins? :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Most of your posts are about me, not the fins... Answer is right there in the thread.

I actually wear the XL strap. I was only using L as an example... I was interested in the fins, but the strap size was never stated and the OP never came back for me to clarify the statement I made to him (not you)... Then, you kept asking me questions and I came back to answer them... Then, you became insulting like you had the hots for me and you were in the school yard...

Yes, it is easy to see who is obsessing. You could have ignored my statement since it wasn't directed at you and had nothing to do with you, but you didn't ignore it or move on... You chose to ask me more questions, attempt/fail to insult me and then try to continue the insults and have me run away from them... Typical bully tactics that work for sophomoric minds...

You have monumentally failed to produce ANY reaction you were looking for, hence your obsession (sorry for those reading this, I really didn't think I would have to spell it all out for him, but...)

Now, since you must have the last word, I will leave you to it and let others judge your intent and quality of post... The last word is yours

I am interested. Are they still for sale. And the big question....will they fit me? I wear a size 10.5 shoe.

Thanks

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom