ScubaPro Used Reg, Warranty?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I walk into a dive shop and say I am the original owner and pay cash are they going to require ID?

They will either ask for your warranty card or run the serial number on the regs which will then show who registered it and to whom at which time an ID will most likely be used to match the info.

Just thought I would contribute to the thread a bit. As mentioned if you service annually anyway this
program would offer savings but if you service every other year that savings with the program would be almost nill.
Another thing that I am running into is the labor rate on servicing each stage varys from shop to shop. When I did
my first annual service under the program I only paid 27.50 per stage X 2 and the program paid for the kits,
not bad. This time around the labor for each stage is quite a bit more so I'm really wondering where the
savings is by going in annually. The trick to the program is (was) to make sure it is registered properly at time
of purchase (seems the dealers sometimes miss this) and also call around to scubapro dealers for their
labor rate. There will be no cost benefit from the program if you are paying above the going rate for the labor.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom