Scubapro--twin Jet Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I both use the Twin Jets and love them. Once you get used to the slightly different kicking style you can really motor with them. In Jamaica we both found that we had to watch ourselves or we would motor past our guide who was using Cressi blade fins. I have not found them to have any trouble in dealing with currents or any problems with manuverability. To us they were well worth the extra money. The only thing we are thinking of doing is changing from the standard straps to either bungee or steel springs. Well worth the money over standard fins for us.

Nice!
A lot of favorable posts for the Split Fins! Are you all using the stiffer black fins or the "softer" gray, blue or yellow?

Any one compared them with the Tusa Expert Zoom or Atomic Aquatics (or even Apollo Biofins)?

Thanks,
Lisa

Originally posted by Lisa M
Nice!
A lot of favorable posts for the Split Fins! Are you all using the stiffer black fins or the "softer" gray, blue or yellow?

Any one compared them with the Tusa Expert Zoom or Atomic Aquatics (or even Apollo Biofins)?

Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa...I deleted your other post for you!

You're Welcome :D

I have been using the black twin jets (stiffer and heavier-negatively buoyant-than the greys) for just over a year. Although that amounts to only 40-50 dives, I like them. While I did not notice a significant decrease in air consumption vs. my USD Blades, which I also like, I did notice a big reduction in leg fatigue following a 4-dive day. I believe that is important if you are scheduled to do 4 more the next day.

I agree, Lisa-it is amazing what our moderators can do !!!
Good luck,
Mike

Originally posted by KoralKat
I dive with ScubaPro TwinJets. I really love them, and have
KoralKat

I'm looking for a chart which compare Twin Jet against traditional fin, does anyone here know about it? I think the price is quite expensive for a piece of fins, however if it's worth buying then it's OK.
Also is there any other brands that have the same type & quality as Twin Jet but with cheaper price?
Thanks

Regards

Erwin Kodiat :doctor:

Hi Atuchan,
I got Scuba pro twin jets in L size - want me to send you the foot measurements ? Other ?
Bye
MIke

Back
Top Bottom