For Sale Scubapro quick disconnect fitting wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agadiver78

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm needing the chrome quick disconnect (female) fitting that threads onto to the LP inflator hose nut from the regulator 1st stage, for a 1980's era gloss black plastic Scubapro inflator with chrome hardware.
This quick disconnect is knurled in circumference and wont fit any other male fitting or brand that Im aware of.
Connector alone or attached to hose either way,..Im interested in purchasing.
Thank you!

You have given me an answer to the question my wife is always asking. What are you going to do with that?

I found 4 inflators and 2 connectors that are just taking up room. One inflator with connector looks to be new. I just gave the other connector a minute in the US cleaner and the balls are now working.

Send me an address and I will put them in the mail. I accept payment in karma. I dive older scubapro regs so maybe some day you will find something I need. If you know of any shops that might have any scubapro pilot reg parts stashed away, I would be very interested.

You have given me an answer to the question my wife is always asking. What are you going to do with that?

I found 4 inflators and 2 connectors that are just taking up room. One inflator with connector looks to be new. I just gave the other connector a minute in the US cleaner and the balls are now working.

Send me an address and I will put them in the mail. I accept payment in karma. I dive older scubapro regs so maybe some day you will find something I need. If you know of any shops that might have any scubapro pilot reg parts stashed away, I would be very interested.

Wow, Karma it is! and thank you!!!
I too am from Texas and spent alot of time diving at Del Rio > Amistad lake, many moons ago..
I dive Air-1 currently and am fully aware of your seeks. The Pilot reg is still hard to beat.
My dilemma is diaphragms for the Air-1, made out of un-obtainium ;-)

Last edited:
Wow, Karma it is! and thank you!!!
I too am from Texas and spent alot of time diving at Del Rio > Amistad lake, many moons ago..
I dive Air-1 currently and am fully aware of your seeks. The Pilot reg is still hard to beat.
My dilemma is diaphragms for the Air-1, made out of un-obtainium ;-)
thanks again!
address is;20

Those plastic devils. The nice thing about air1s is you still see them rather regularly on eBay. I have one that I grabbed for spare parts for my "upgraded" pilots. There is just something about a 2nd stage that can also be used to drive nails.

I should be able to get to USPS tomorrow.

My wife will be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Package is in the mail. Should arrive W or T.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom