Scubapro Parts Kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kozzy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all, I used to work for my local dive shop, servicing dive gear, part time. I have 2 new additions to the family, so I no longer have the time to do that. The shop has hired some new techs, and lets just say they are not up to par. I have all the specialty tools I need, videos, access to the Scubapro tech schematics, etc. to do the servicing of my gear myself, however, no parts. i will ask my local shjop if they will sell them to me and let me do the work myself, although I dont think he would like that too much. probably just easier to buy the kits, so the question, anyone know where ican get the kits?

thanks

Maybe the shop is your best bet. It appears that getting the parts in the US is not that easy; there's a guy selling them on eBay, but his price is outrageous.

Which regs do you have? There are some alternative sources for the MK5/10, and most of the second stages. The o-rings are discussed here.

Scubapro kits are reasonably available on ebay. Good dive shops will sell parts to customers who want to buy them. But good shops are not always easy to find.

And came up with the most practical idea and hxxxxxs is outrageous but they have some good old stuff and if you can't get it and Lyn is good to deal with and you can talk price.

Wow, that was a close race, but I actually got to beat the Master Himself! :D

My post was so fast, no one (nor Knowone) could see it.

I blinked.
I think a dustcap specific soaking sticky is warranted couv

well thanks for the info, i agree the prices on ebay are outragouse. These kits cost a dealer on $10-12 bucks, and they usually sell them retail for non warantee for around $15-25, this guy on Ebay wants like $40, way too much..

That's why I said the shop is your best bet.

Looking at it from the brighter side, since you're no longer bound to the SP laws, you can make your regs last at least a hundred dives; even at the bloated price, that's 40 cts worth of consummable per dive. Not too bad! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom