ScubaPro MK3 O-ring sizes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAUIwowee

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have a SP MK3 first stage that I'm using for a pony reg. SP apparently doesn't make the service kit for it anymore (kit no. 10.103.041). I can use a kit for a MK2 for most of what I need, except for the HP stem o-ring (127 amber) and the piston head o-ring (168 amber). Does anyone know what the sizes of these two o-rings are so I can pick up a couple at a hardware store?

My MK3 is a later model with the 3000 psi yoke. I'll be using it with an air filled pony, so I don't have to worry about o-rings designed for EAN.

I don't have a Mk3 but measured those o-ring sizes from the Scubapro O-ring Technical Service Schematic. The 127 is the same size as a 126 so that would make it a 2-008. It looks like they differ in material with the 127 being an amber o-ring which should be urethane. I'm sure the stem o-ring in the Mk2 kit would work just fine. The 168 measures an OD of 15/16th inches which makes it a 2-019

Thanks awap! So that means I can use the 126 that comes in the MK2 kit in place of the 127, and I just have to pick up a couple of 2-019's for future re-builds. That's easy enough!

Back
Top Bottom