Closed: Scubapro Mk11/C200 Black Regulator Cover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

milbournosphere

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a ScubaPro Mk11 C200 with white "trim".

It looked great out of the box, but after about a year's worth of ocean diving with freshwater rinses after each dive the original is getting stained and starting to yellow. Why anybody would build a regulator with white anything is beyond me. Is there anybody out there willing and able to sell me a black cover for my second stage? Bonus points if you also have the black plastic hardware for the first stage that I could swap out when the reg is serviced next.

Here's an image of the regulator in question:
SCPM11C200_2.jpg
SCPM11C200_3.jpg

So I actually ended up talking to the reg tech at my LDS. He was able to purchase the black trim for the first stage, and the parts to upgrade the C200 to a C300. When it came time for the reg's service, he replaced the first stage trim as part of the overhaul, and upgraded the second stage. Very happy with the upgraded second stage, and very happy to have trim that won't yellow over time.

Back
Top Bottom