Scubapro logtrack location not working

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
D
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I logged a recent dive today from my Scubapro G2 in the logtrak software. I immediately noticed that on the location tab the map of the dive location was not showing. It is no longer showing maps for any of my previously logged dives. It was working on 7/18/2023 when I last used the software. I checked and I have the latest version of the logtrak software. I did a google search and found some similar issues, but those posts were from 2018. I have also sent an email to Scubapro customer service via their website, so perhaps they will have an answer.

I would appreciate any information if anyone else has also experienced this problem, especially if there is a solution. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I logged a recent dive today from my Scubapro G2 in the logtrak software. I immediately noticed that on the location tab the map of the dive location was not showing. It is no longer showing maps for any of my previously logged dives. It was working on 7/18/2023 when I last used the software. I checked and I have the latest version of the logtrak software. I did a google search and found some similar issues, but those posts were from 2018. I have also sent an email to Scubapro customer service via their website, so perhaps they will have an answer.

I would appreciate any information if anyone else has also experienced this problem, especially if there is a solution. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I too have lost all my maps in LogTrak a couple of months ago, they just vanished over night. I have contacted ScubaPro Australia and they just ran through all the usual stuff (frustrating or what!? - latest version downloads blah blah blah) then palmed it off to "the developers in Switzerland" for an answer several weeks ago and still no answer. I though it was maybe my home PC (the iphone app works ok), but having loaded LogTraks onto my work PC am getting the same problem. I don't know if its also related but my Bluetooth connectivity to PC get stuck at 95% download then says connection failed. I have to resort to using the cable all the time, compared to my iphone when the bluetooth works fine. This software seems so much worse than the old SmartTraks with the 'real-time' display of the DC face at any point during your dive profile, NDL instead of RBT, and the little Diver man cursor - so much better. If the maps issue is a Google maps problem, why don't they just say so? We would all then at least know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom