Scubapro Jetfins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just thinking the other day that I have had my jets since I was 14! Now 47. I can't think of anything else that has stayed with me since childhood. I traded a saxophone for them!

Impulse: With your table which shows size 8 1/2 that is my size the chart I used showed a 10 to help with any confusion my 8 1/2 measures 10 1/4 inches American-English. I have used my large since 1969 for wetsuit diving with booties. I use the XL for drysuit both with turbo soles and rock boots. XL would be way to big for booties. Also regarding the Rockets save your money there is no comparison in performance. As my team members change gear we keep a shelf of equipment to show new divers of "What NOT to buy" as they update equipment and the Rockets are right there on one of the shelves for people to take and try out before they purchase equipment and compare different brands and styles. Sorry I didn't have a metric conversion in mm versus inches.

Back
Top Bottom