ScubaPro Jet Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities:
Also, what springs straps might one purchase for these fins? I've looked at a couple and my lds wants 120 for ScubaPros springs. What size too? Anyone have any extra to sell?

They go for about $80 around here...

Well, I offered them 65 (just to be nice) and the wife has to call the husband to see. She works at the lds here in town and when I told her I coud get new Jets for 80 shipped, she asked how and I told her a website. She said "figures" and sounded a bit upset. I figure it's a pretty good deal either way, he's no longer using them (for at least the last year) and has only used them once. I figured I'd be doing hm a favor. We'll see I guess.

Still looking around for straps.

Michael

Springs are no problem. I can make you a set, or there are several other options & people have posted some. Everything you need to know about mine is here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=156893

BTW, i agree with Floater completely on the pricing. I need some in size XL. If I can't get them for $50 or less, including shipping, I'll just buy new ones at my LDS.

XXL Jets often go for reasonable prices, they're such a nich item. For most people, pretty much if you're not diving dry you just can't use them, the foot pockets look like caves. So if someone does a "take a chance on them" purchase & they don't work out, there's not that much demand for them to command top prices. I see them on ebay go for reasonable prices fairly regularly.

I have two sets of XL Jets (one never removed from the original bag). If you're going to be anywhere I can catch up, I can give you a good deal on them. I'm diving dry a lot now, so I'm picking up a pair of Turtles, and I don't really need *five* pairs of fins with two pairs of XL Jets. :wink:

I'm in SE Alabama. I really only *need* one fin, LOL, but singles are hard to come by :wink: Besides, if I buy a pair I'll then have a spare.

Make me an offer. I don't mind paying shipping, just go with whatever is convenient & cheap. Zip code 36027

Cash or trade for some spring straps if you need any?

Well, I met up with ClayJar at the D&D at Blue Water and I tried on his Jets. They fit great. So I bought them at what I felt was a GREAT price and I even throw in a little more. :)

Thanks ClayJar. :)

Wayward, now, about some springs. :)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom