Scubapro G250 purge button

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Perryed did you ever find this? I'm not in the hunt, but I'm curious if it's something I should take a crack at 3d modeling and printing.
Respectfully
James

Yes, I found one thru my LDS. It was a used one that came through Scubapro. I had to buy the whole faceplate though. No big deal as it was only $15. The catch was that Scubapro would not have sold it to me direct as I wasn`t a dealer. I have a good relationship with my LDS and they did it for me. I think it would be a great idea to 3-D print some They are not in production any more.. The only problem would be the logo.

If you have the broken one I'd take it off your hands to make measurements off. Or if you want to take pictures and measurements to send me I'll model it till it looks right to you, then print and send for testing.
v/r
James

Sounds cool! The 3 legged one still works good enough to use in my octo. I`ll get some photos with dimension's to you. It may take a while for me to get around to it though.

No worries... Just an idle project idea. Working with the constraints of the printer, it may end up as a 2 piece assembly rather than legs that break.
I'm a nerd!

Yea, I completely understand. Oh, I got my DA Aquamaster rebuild kit from VDH and will be installing it in the near future. I`ll post how that goes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom