Scubapro G200B manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv, I have a couple of older 200s I want to convert to the B spec with the S-wing. There is an extra part or two I need besides the spring, balance chamber and s wing poppet. Do you know what parts I need?

And high duro on the 250 so I suspect it will be on the 200 as well. Should be the same part if it uses the cir-clip.
Agree. My chart shows an EP85 there, but I don't know why it needs to be that hard. There is relatively no pressure differential in that application, so a soft 70-75 or even softer should be fine.

Couv, I have a couple of older 200s I want to convert to the B spec with the S-wing. There is an extra part or two I need besides the spring, balance chamber and s wing poppet. Do you know what parts I need?
Poppet assembly, spring, and balance chamber is all I see on the chart (plus a decal if you're showing off.) I'll attach a copy for your young eyes to examine.

Attachments

• G200-200B-1997-12.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 180
I used only new poppet, spring, and chamber to upgrade G200 to balanced. I have a few extras of all those items if you happen to need any parts for the upgrade.

The plug, p/n 11-200-104 seems to fit both the balanced and unbalanced versions.

I may try one this evening.
....and of course you'll report back with pictures. :)

Certainly you mean the new S-wing poppet. The Duro poppet fits the unbalanced G200 and requires no o-rings.

@Rusty Shackleford is correct, the VIVA o-ring is a -008 same as a MK2/3/200 piston stem.

Sorry, you are correct it is the new style S-wing poppet with the two o-rings. It has a modern poppet but the o-rings on the VIVA, orifice, air barrel, and plug are all the older style red ones. Looking at the diagram, it appears they are not replaced at every service. I need to order some 016 rings. Funny, I have 015s and 017s.

The o-ring on the VIVA vane has basically become as hard as the plastic on the vane itself and compressed into the grove.

Back
Top Bottom