Scubapro G2 transmitter pairing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stephanieduda15

Registered
Reaction score
My husband and I used our G2 with transmitters for the first time yesterday. We had some issues pairing the transmitter to the computer. We would get it connected fine, but the computer kept automatically shutting off before we could start the dive (3 min auto off). When we would turn them back on, they were no longer paired with the transmitter even though we had saved the tank previously. We each had to re-pair our computer and transmitter at least 3 times. From reading the manual it sounds like once it’s paired, it should stay paired. I tried finding a setting to extend the time before auto off would occur but I’m not sure that’s an option.

I feel like we are missing something but I’m not sure what else to try. The dive master we were with today was unsure as well. We were testing these out in the pool. If we had trouble getting in the water before they were turning off and disconnecting I know we will definitely have trouble when we’re on a boat with multiple people.

Thanks in advance!

This was scubapro’s response to my question. Hope it works!

Attachments

• 4D45D5E1-F7C7-4957-8BEB-DF801D0469F4.jpeg
    4D45D5E1-F7C7-4957-8BEB-DF801D0469F4.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 205
Don’t have tanks so unfortunately won’t be able to try until we dive next

Please do report back after you have had the chance to try their recommendations. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom