Scubapro "Finseal" BCD's ..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had the same, only with lightning hitting the water not far away and hail the size of cricket balls, and 2 divers who thought it was fun to ignore the recall signal and watch the the large hail hit the water from below.
Words were said.:bicker:
Charter boats are fun, in the many years I ran one, we passed the first rule, same number surfaced as went down.
Except a few times I had more :oops: , divers from another boat mistaking our boat for theirs, or drifted too far and we picked them up, VHF Radio the other boat " we have your missing divers ... insert names here", just in case they are from yet another boat, it happens.
We never missed a diver on a drift [unlike some].
Good story Lightning , water spouts ..all part of the fun ..

Except a few times I had more :oops: , divers from another boat mistaking our boat for theirs

I have had this happen once ...Heading in almost to the Inlet and some little outboard pulls up next to me and asks if I'm missing anyone .... I trusted the Divemaster to do the count ... never again ..not with that DM that's for sure ..

So counting heads when 25 are milling around can be difficult ...Then ..A roll call isn't %100 either .... someone answers for someone else "to be funny" ...mistakes are made ...I was careful and lucky this only happened once ...

I/we have "lost" people for hours and needed a helicopter to find them ..all part of the fun ..

It’s in the East Asian market. It goes for about $1000 US in Japan.
Thinking this going to do fine ...under $150 ...shipped

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 49
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom