Scubapro EDI Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timakempton

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a friend that is looking at one of these second hand. I found the apparently impossible to get manual View attachment Scubapro_EDi_Computer_Manual.pdf but it implies that changing it from US standard to metric is not a user accessible function. Does anybody know how to change it to metric it must be capable because the display has metric icons built in....

I had one and gave it away. Very frustrating computer. First off, it is very conservative so I found myself having to often cut dives short. Then, in humid environments, it was almost impossible to get the thing dry enough to get into the log book mode.

The wife once found a nice workaround for the algorythm: a piece of rope, a basket, hang it off the boat, put the computer in there and let it do the deco by itself. Works every time! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom