Scubapro Anchorage drysuit opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FrediSub

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My LDS has an offer of a Scubapro Anchorage drysuit, including for free a Scubapro undergarment (not sure what model). I have clear that I want to dive dry this winter, so I want to buy a drysuit sooner or later.

I don't know anybody who has this drysuit. Anybody here has any experience with it?

Thanks!

FrediSub:
It's so uncommon this suit? :11: :11:

I've never seen one. SP isn't really known for their drysuits. I had a SP something-or-other that leaked like a sieve after a few years of use. I'd stay away and buy something from a better known manufacturer like DUI, Bare, Diving Concepts, or Andy's.

Thanks for the reply.

This suit seems well made and hard. Today I've wear one and it is very confortable.

I think that I will be the first Scubaboard member who owns one. :)

I have a Scubapro Cape Horn self entry dry suit that has stood up well and has nice features like a zipper cover, heavy duty seals and suspenders. Quality wise it seems to be equal to a DUI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom