Closed Scubapro A700

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

macbeth79

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have for sale 2 Scubapro A700. The 1st one has 10 dives on it last December in Cozumel. The 2nd one is new - not used. These currently retail at $759 USD plus tax. I am looking for $425 for the used and $500 for the unused, and I am open to reasonable offers. I am also interested in trades for a Scubapro S620Ti. Prices are in USD. These are located in Ontario, Canada, shipping is included in Canada, and I will split the shipping to the lower 48. FYI, I will be in the US this weekend, and if there are any takers in US I will include the shipping.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 117
I saw those, but they look well use, whereas my used one only has under 10 dives on it and the other one is brand new. As I said, the price may be somewhat negotiated, but if I don't get any reasonable offers, I will just keep both and use these myself.

Hey mate have you got some thread going somewhere that I could ignorantly sabotage

Hey mate have you got some thread going somewhere that I could ignorantly sabotage
No sure what you mean. You do no appear to be the seller of that reg set, and I was merely making an observation of the state the A700 appears to be in. No offense meant to anyone, but in fairness I will edit my post.

No sure what you mean. You do no appear to be the seller of that reg set, and I was merely making an observation of the state the A700 appears to be in. No offense meant to anyone, but in fairness I will edit my post.
I'm pretty sure @happy-diver post was not aimed at you, you're good.

Back
Top Bottom