Closed (SOLD!!!) Scubapro MK25 A700 Black Tech $420 paypal f&f shipped within continental US

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tymedallo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Selling my Scubapro MK25/A700 Black Tech in good and clean condition, was only used for 3 dive trips since last service on 3/2020. It was serviced in a shop in my area, I will include the service record. It comes with a rubber 30 inch swivel hose and a A700 service kit. I was about to try service it on my own but I got too busy at work and also have too many regs to maintain. The exhaust tee was recently replaced with a new one, I ordered the parts from buddhasummer here in scubaboard, I think you can order from him the a700 carbon fiber faceplate if you like to upgrade. This will be your chance to own the king of the hill or top of the line of scubapro regs for only $420 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_3863.jpg
    IMG_3863.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_3861.jpg
    IMG_3861.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3862.jpg
    IMG_3862.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 127
Nice deal. How old is the reg (first 2 digits of SN)? And--forgive my ignorance--how does the Mk25 DIN adapt to yoke? Thanks.

Nice deal. How old is the reg (first 2 digits of SN)? And--forgive my ignorance--how does the Mk25 DIN adapt to yoke? Thanks.
serial no. 11265 01439

Regulator was bought used in 2020. This model was released in 2010 or 2011. You only need a DIN to yoke adapter to fit in on yoke tanks, a lot of new tanks nowadays have a pro valve where they just take off the DIN insert to make it a DIN valve, all of my travel dive with this reg I carry my adapter but did not end up using it as the dive centers I have been have tanks with pro valve or DIN valve.

Ty Medallo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom