Scubapro A700, S600, or G260

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Order the 1st and 2nd separately, they dont need to be a kit. The evo 1st will give you that extra bit cold performance.

Order the 1st and 2nd separately, they dont need to be a kit. The evo 1st will give you that extra bit cold performance.

Well first, I'm not sure if they even sell them separate because they are a matching set. Second, I would want the matching set if I were to get one of those.

I am very sure you can order 1st and 2nd separately. It may cost a bit more

It is certainly possible in the UK to buy Scubapro firsts and second stages individually. I have previously bought MK25 first stages only, without any second stages, and same UK distributor will sell just second stages as well so you can mix and match. It does work out a little dearer, but not by much, as opposed to buying a complete 1st and second package. - P

OK, maybe I'm not explaining it well enough. I know that you can buy 1st and 2nd stages separately, but not those specific ones. You can't get the S600 titanium or deep blue without the matching MK25. They don't sell them. It is a set, packaged and sold as a set. Go to their website, they are not offered. It's just like the 50th anniversary S600, only as a set. I've spoken to a sales rep.

On another note, I've decided to go with the G260 tactical with the new MK25 EVO 1st stage. Although after seeing the new A700 and S600 black tech, I almost had a nervous breakdown with the choices.

Thank you to everyone for their input.

Enjoy your new toys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom