ScubaL (Triple-L) Malibu - WOW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstevens

Toadfish. Splendid is implied but not guaranteed.
Reaction score
I just received a ScubaL BC and bag I'd ordered for my son. The bag was added to the order mostly as a lark since it was so inexpensive. I figured at the price I wouldn't mind if it exerted negative pressure.

It's much bigger than I'd expected. The external fin pocket holds my Large Tusa X-pert Zoom fins with no difficulty. We easily fit 3 full sets of snorkeling gear and three 3mm wetsuits in it. One half-length external pocket and the ful-length external pocket were still empty. It's quite decent fabric and stitching. The bag could very easily hold a full set of scuba gear (minus tank, of course, but including BC) for one person. It folds quite flat for travel.

So here's the best part: $11 US! You can't beat that with a stick. I'm not sure what shipping would be on the bag alone, but it added nothing when ordered with a BC. I'm sure there are better bags out there, but this is easily worth several times the price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom