ScubaBoard's 2016 Fool's Spring Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@ROXANNE Hey we were already on the list as going. My apologies when I stated we would be coming down early on Thursday it was just because I was excited. There will NOT be another Doby45 & Dive bud coming. Thank you for handling all this, on the cast boolits forum you would be called a "Honcho". Honchos rock!

Bringing one more, so it's Diane, 2 friends, and myself. I see I was signed up for food prep which I'm totally cool with. I'll bring one of those big boxes of eggs from publix (not sure of the count), some sausages, and OJ.

Well gee , GUESS WHO gets backup pager for the weekend??? (very sad face)
But as always , we will make the best of it.
(backup isn't so bad)

Jeano

@ROXANNE Hey we were already on the list as going. My apologies when I stated we would be coming down early on Thursday it was just because I was excited. There will NOT be another Doby45 & Dive bud coming. Thank you for handling all this, on the cast boolits forum you would be called a "Honcho". Honchos rock!
Thanks for the catch, I thought I had deleted the duplicate. Still getting use to the new SB format. :giggle:

Hello all. I was planning on going to ginnie that weekend. probably take two new divers with me. I can smoke up to ten boston butts fir morning and take them. does someone know how many people usually show up?

Hello all. I was planning on going to ginnie that weekend. probably take two new divers with me. I can smoke up to ten boston butts fir morning and take them. does someone know how many people usually show up?
Patriots lost (again?) :D :D

Woot! Finally (only took a month) to get the OK to take the day off on Friday so we can drive up. My day suddenly got better.
Will be bringing stuff. Maybe a new victim, erh, diver.. LOL

Not going to make it this year. Y'all be safe and have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom