ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry ,they use the same 777 planes as last time we went. All seats except for first class and business class looked the same to me last time we went. They did have more leg room in some spots like at the breaks between sections.
Here is a seat map of the Philippines airlines 777 config

I agree Philippines Air is what I continue to monitor. Hard to beat Non Stop from the west coast.

Do I have a treat for you today?
In less than 2 hours, the world video premiere of

Verde Island Philippines Visions of the Sea Annie Crawley​

:clearmask::clearmask::clearmask:

I have not bought tickets yet but the LA flight looks best for us due to the fact it is 1 stop in LA and American airlines both ways from Orlando to LA.
I have been watching it for a few weeks.
I cannot believe it is only costing me a little more than Roatan air tickets.
Fly 834 miles to Roatan vs 9.099 miles to Manila
GO FIGURE.:bash:
You know what is cra cra? We're flying from Florida and we're going Ft Myers to Newark to Singapore to Manilla! We literally be on the world's longest flight (or maybe the flight from JFK gets that award...pretty close either way.) We're flying Singapore Air. I really thought we'd go via the west coast, but that's not the way it turned out.

You know what is cra cra? We're flying from Florida and we're going Ft Myers to Newark to Singapore to Manilla! We literally be on the world's longest flight (or maybe the flight from JFK gets that award...pretty close either way.) We're flying Singapore Air. I really thought we'd go via the west coast, but that's not the way it turned out.
This trip will be worth every minute spent getting there. :yeahbaby:

We’ve booked our air! Flying from Jacksonville to LAX on 1/10/24 on Delta, using 56,400 skymiles. Staying overnight at Holiday Inn using hotel points 😊. Leave LAX on 1/11 @12:55 non-stop arrive Manila 1/12 @ 6:25pm on Philippines Airlines Economy fare. Return we’re staying at the Belmont overnight on 1/27 and flying out of Manila on 1/28 @ 11:25am nonstop to LAX, arriving 10:00am same day. The round trip Philippines flight for 2 persons came to $2,312. Then flying from LAX back to JAX. Took a couple hours to work through the booking with Philippines Airlines. FYI, when it asks for your passport number, it also requests your Visa info. Just input your passport number again into the Visa information. Hope this helps anyone trying to figure it out!!

We’ve booked our air! Flying from Jacksonville to LAX on 1/10/24 on Delta, using 56,400 skymiles. Staying overnight at Holiday Inn using hotel points 😊. Leave LAX on 1/11 @12:55 non-stop arrive Manila 1/12 @ 6:25pm on Philippines Airlines Economy fare. Return we’re staying at the Belmont overnight on 1/27 and flying out of Manila on 1/28 @ 11:25am nonstop to LAX, arriving 10:00am same day. The round trip Philippines flight for 2 persons came to $2,312. Then flying from LAX back to JAX. Took a couple hours to work through the booking with Philippines Airlines. FYI, when it asks for your passport number, it also requests your Visa info. Just input your passport number again into the Visa information. Hope this helps anyone trying to figure it out!!
VERY Nice, our flights to Roatan cost me more than that.

Like I have said before.
This trip will be worth every minute spent getting there.
:yeahbaby:

Back
Top Bottom