ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2018 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to rent one to sling if that is an option (I prefer to sling vs. the back mounted tank holder types), and if it is an option, how much of a cost, if they don't have them at their resort, perhaps they could bring one in from another place? I'm thinking either an AL13 or AL19, otherwise I will have to pack my steel 23 pony with me and that's going to eat away majorly at my packing weight allowance.

I've got a freshly slung 19 but our suitcases seem to be pretty full too. I'm assuming things like that would need to be checked

Hi! I'm definitely interested in joining this trip.

A few questions:
1. What is the registration and payment process? Is there a timeline? I just see the October 2017 deadline for deposits, have I missed information somewhere?
2. At this point I'm uncertain whether my (non-diver but windsurfing-kitesurfing-snorkelling) husband will join me, so just a heads up that I might need a roommate. By when does this need to be clarified?

I've been on ScubaBoard a while, just reading and not so much posting. I'm better in face-to-face interactions with people, over and under water : )

Hi! I'm definitely interested in joining this trip.

A few questions:
1. What is the registration and payment process? Is there a timeline? I just see the October 2017 deadline for deposits, have I missed information somewhere?
2. At this point I'm uncertain whether my (non-diver but windsurfing-kitesurfing-snorkelling) husband will join me, so just a heads up that I might need a roommate. By when does this need to be clarified?

I've been on ScubaBoard a while, just reading and not so much posting. I'm better in face-to-face interactions with people, over and under water : )

ScubaBoard SURGE 2018 Bonaire Package Deal

FIRST DAY POSSIBLE TO JOIN IS
APRIL 18 2017, At 9:00 am EST.

$200 per room deposit, final payment Oct 20, 2017.

To join the Invasion just call Bay Adventures at 1-888-599-3483

and ask for Al or Felix
9am to 5pm Eastern, Monday thur Friday

I'd be interested to join with my wife, but she only snorkels and hates it when we go on a trip; the ones who say they'll snorkel wimp out and she ends up with me doing a "pity snorkel" or two.

I'd be interested to join with my wife, but she only snorkels and hates it when we go on a trip; the ones who say they'll snorkel wimp out and she ends up with me doing a "pity snorkel" or two.

I cannot say for sure. Since we do not know who will be able to get a room, and attend this event. I can say that at every past SB event (Invasion or SURGE) there has be multiple non diving spouse that did snorkel. In fact the 2017 Invasion at Anthony Key Roatan they have a dedicated Snorkel boat twice daily in our package. I can also say that the snorkeling at the Plaza in Bonaire is very easy and lots of critters. Here is a video.

2 DAYS TO GO UNTIL YOU CAN SIGNUP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom