ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2018 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1280px-Flag_of_Edward_England.svg.png

Looks interesting I'll have to run the numbers.

I'm definitely interested, and in if I can convince the wife! We stopped in Kralendijk, Bonaire while on a cruise in Feb; took everyone over to Klein Bonaire for snorkeling, and it was one of the most fun days we had all week!
I don't remember a lot of shopping, etc., there (good hot sauces tho'), but hell, I'm not going for the shopping.

KevinL

Any female divers (non smoking / non partying / non snoring) looking for a roomie?

EDIT: Ok I have a dive buddy, Diane Byslma McDermaid, and hoping that Brad Harris will agree to be my dive buddy. :)

Last edited:
couple of questions first fairly new diver here i have 10 dives under me so far 4 freshwater and 6 tropical dives and plan to get a few freshwater throughout the summer up here in Canada .any room for a rather new diver or people kind of stand offish on these trips.second my wife will be coming along will there be enough things for her to do while im diving ,she doesn't dive ,thirdly there doesn't seem to be direct flights into bonnaire so where do you fly into and then skip over to bonnaire thanks .ps i dove grand Turks,grand caymens and Cozumel back on a cruise in January and it was great .and from what i have been reading bonnaire is a bucket list dive area so this trip has me very much intrigued

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom