Scubaboard Surge 2017 Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Being pretty new around here, I have no idea and so I have to ask - how quickly do these things book up? I've seen a couple of posts that seem to imply that the trip will be filled pretty quickly.
I joined this group a few trips back for the Rotan Invasion - excellent time. Its a blast hanging out with so many others that truly enjoy diving and helping out. Plus, you learn so much with all the experience.

Last edited:
Looking at all these videos is great, hope to see all this in person soon. I sorta wish i lived closer to these tropical destinations, but then again I have the kelp forests to watch. Well that is when the water is not constantly warming.:mostlysunny: There have been actual seahorse sightings out in catalina, and the south bay (redondo beach).

I'll be at a business seminar on the 19th, when applying for the trip opens. However I have recruited the wife to handle getting us squared away. This is a big plus. Now that she owns getting us singed up she can't change her mind! :) We're so in!

I'll be at a business seminar on the 19th, when applying for the trip opens. However I have recruited the wife to handle getting us squared away. This is a big plus. Now that she owns getting us singed up she can't change her mind! :) We're so in!
Very clever. :thumb2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom